Canon Pixma TS9520 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer ($249.99) is a wide-format consumer-grade picture printer for family and home-based-office use. It is the first in Canon’s TS collection to have an automated document feeder and the ability to publish tabloid-size web pages, and among the first Pixmas with “wise” hands-free publishing. Canon Pixma TS9520 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS9520 Review
Such as Canon’s various other five-ink all-in-one printers, the TS9520 creates an excellent-looking message, pictures, and video. But, such as most consumer-grade picture printers generally, its high operating costs relegate it to low-volume use. Despite, that, its abundant feature set and excellent efficiency raise it to our Editors’ Choice wide-format printer.
Unlike its smaller sized, letter-size (8.5 by 11 inches) TS collection brother or sisters that come with a couple of various coloured framework, the TS9520 comes just in black. And it is 20-sheet ADF and support for wide-format web pages make it a bit taller and more extensive compared to previous TS-series models.
At 7.6 by 18.5 by 14.5 inches (HWD), and evaluating 21.3 extra pounds, the TS9520’s impact requires a little bit more space compared to the Canon Pixma TS9120, which it also outweighs by merely greater than six extra pounds. Epson’s ADF-less Expression Premium ET-7750, a bulk-ink AIO, is significantly more significant, and about three extra pounds heavier compared to the TS9520. Brother’s business-office-oriented MFC-J6935DW is a couple of inches larger still, and it evaluates a massive 31.5 extra pounds more significant than the TS9520.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS9520
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS9520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS9520 Driver
- TS9500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS9500 series Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file): download